- This event has passed.
Mediterranean Wine & Cheese Tasting Experience
July 13 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm EDT
Join Gurth, our Master of the cheese, and Anne Popoff, owner & sommelier of Le Savoir-Boire, for a unique & delicious tasting of Mediterranean wines and Med-style cheese.
Wines you will experience are:
- NAjMA Prosecco Brut D.O.C. – Veneto, Italy
- Aslanis Family Winery Assyrtiko P.G.I. 2021- Macedonia, Greece
- Giovanni Ederle Valpolicella D.O.C. 2020 – Veneto, Italy
- Piave Vecchio ORO D.O.P. cheese – Veneto, Italy
- Bonfeta sheep milk feta – Guelph, Ontario
- Le Bon Secret, Taleggio-style cheese – Vaughan, Ontario
Discover why these wines and cheese are D.O.C., G.P.I, and D.O.P. certified.
The tasting experience takes place:
- in Lakeview Cheese Galore’s Squeak-Easy event room
- from 7:30 to 9 pm
Participants must be 19 years of age and older.
To pre-register and pay, call the shoppe at 905-274-7775 or complete it on-line at July 13: Mediterranean Wine & Cheese Experience (lakeviewcheesegalore.ca)
Lakeview Cheese Galore