- This event has passed.
February 15 – Cooking with Beer & Cheese Tasting Event
February 15 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm EST
This in-person get together will be a unique experience hosted in Stonehooker’s Bierhalle.
Master of the Cheese, Gurth Pretty, returns to his roots as a trained chef and will be cooking up a storm with cheese from his shop, Lakeview Cheese Galore and beer from Stonehooker.
On the menu Gurth will be preparing:
- Cheddar Beer Chowder
- Bavarian Obatzda with hard pretzels and vegetables
- Lemon Ricotta Cake with a Raspberry Twist
Food will be paired with a piece of the cheese used in the dish as well as delicious Stonehooker beer.
Your choice of:
- Victoria English Pale Ale or Broad Reach NE IPA
- Chill Pils Czech Pilsner (Bavarian style) or Grisette Belgian Ale
- Tripel Belgian Trappist-style Ale or Spicy Raspberry Saison
Limited number available, buy your tickets now.
$52.50 per person, includes beer, food, cheese and gratuity.
Click onto Cooking with Beer & Cheese Tasting Event | Stonehooker Brewing Company General Store to purchase your ticket(s).