- This event has passed.
March 8th – Spirit Tree Cider & Cheese Tasting Experience
March 8 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm EST
Cider and cheese? There are many different styles of cider, made from different fruit. Fruit forward alcoholic beverages can match amazingly to cheese. Join Gurth and Thomas Wilson, owner and cidermaker of Spirit Tree Estate Cidery, will lead this experience for you.
Thomas has chosen his:
- Draught Cider – light carbonation of this distinctly draught cider awakens your senses to experience bold apple flavour followed by hints of honey and spice
- Pear Cider – made from a blend of sun ripened fresh Ontario pears carefully sourced from local orchards
- Kings Gold – a unique blend of Chestnut crabapples and Kingston Black bittersweet cider apples harvested from our orchards.
Gurth is matching the following Ontario cheese to Thomas’s cider:
- In-Cider – a cider-washed, firm cheese
- Jensen’s Three year-old cheddar
- Castello Traditional Blue
This event will be offered both in-person at Lakeview Cheese Galore’s Squeak-Easy and virtually in the comfort of your home.
Virtual participants will receive the zoom link 24 hours prior to the event. They are to pick-up their cheese and cider at Lakeview Cheese Galore as of Saturday, March 4th.
Participants must be 19 years of age to participate.
Price is per couple.
Lakeview Cheese Galore